  From: Bob
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 7:18 AM
  Subject: [digitalradio] PSK and Yeasu ft-101

  Hi Gang!
  I am fairly new here to this group and have been reading some of the posts.
I would like to know if anyone here is using a older rig like mine, a Yaesu
FT-101 Z and running PSK31 mode, and what kind of interface they are using. I
have seen several schematics for homemade interfaces and am unsure which would
be the best to use, I have a 1.8 GHZ computer and a sound card in it.

  Thanks
  Bob
  KC9GMN