Thanks for all of the assistance. I went back and reread the FT-920 manual
(novel idea)! When you use the data plug on the back of the FT-920 you set
the mode to data USB for both PSK and for RTTY. Then through the menu you
have to change the factory default for the shift for the AFSK. This actually
causes the radio to use LSB for RTTY like everyone was saying. But the
display panel shows data USB. Then I went in and set the WinWarbler config
for RRTY to AFSK USB RTTY no "Mark Offset" and the default value of 2210 for
the "Optimal Offset". I called CQ 3 times and V44JK responded.

   So, again THANKS for all of the ideas. Even though no one knew for sure
since no one had the same exact setup and WinWarbler, all of your ideas got
me to thinking in the right directions.

TNX & 73,

Dave N0EOP