Dave,
The XDIF.org site has a bboard for discussing other items, such as
propagation.  Rein has a wiki page about the protocol.
Yes, I would be pleased to finish the XML enumerations.  I will contact
you about checking the diffs between the ones I ddi and the 2.1.9 spec
so we can get back in sync, and then move on to the country and geo data
that caused so much discussion.