It should be said that your link was to an HRD review site although there
is a PSK31 program included with HRD called PSK31 Deluxe...For PSK31 you
will also want to look at Digipan http://www.digipan.net/  or Hamscope
http://www.qsl.net/hamscope/HamScope.html  since its a little more basic
to begin with?...I have run PSK31 for a few years but it takes time to
figure out all these new modes...Confusion is normal...Heck I have been a
ham for 22 years and never run RTTY...I loved HF packet but the band has
been bad and I'm out in Montana and signals haven't been good for some
time...I'm getting around to listen to some ALE if I can find it and
figure it out...:>)

Gary
n8gsj

http://www.qsl.net/ok2pya/digimodes/