> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
> Gesendet: 07.03.07 22:30:55
> An: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
> Betreff: Re: [digitalradio] narrow filters/PSK

    Thanks, Rein, for confirming what I suspected. For a fixed
> frequency/mode such as pskmail, I'd have to agree completely, but for
> general use, such as me running PSK31 for one QSO, maybe RTTY for
> another, and Olivia for yet another, I think the 500 Hz would probably
> be my best option.

That's why I have both 300 and 500 Hz in th FT857D :)

Rein

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

Announce your digital  presence via our DX Cluster telnet://cluster.dynalias.org

Our other groups:

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: