It depends on how they use RDFT.  What you are describing is LGPL but
RDFT is GPL.  Mere aggregation is one thing (shipping with a linux
distribution for example) but if they link C code against a GPL library
(not an LGPL license) then the case is fairly clear as far as I have
been told by my lawyers.