  From: John J
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 10:12 UTC
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] What's the roar?

  Fine :
  Can we use WinDRM to receive DRM Shortwave Broadcasts?
   If so , that's good.  If not , where do we get a codec to allow it ?
  Consider : , We can them use shortwave DRM broadcasts to test our systems and
to enjoy what shortwave has to offer and , by  successfully receiving  a
shortwave broad casted  DRM signal we will know our system works. Even if we
need  another program to receive  SW broadcaster's DRM,  that lets us test our
hardware connections and much moire
  73 John