I have two sound cards, the windows "0" card is my std Windows default
with speakers connected, the second card "1" is my second 2nd sound card
and connected to a Microham Keyer for all of my ham radio sound card
applications.

In the WSJT setup  "Options" screen there is an Audio in and Audio out
setting, the DOS screen that boots up with WSJT correctly ID's the two
sound cards but also includes the MS windows mixer.  The mixer shows as
0, the default card as 1 and the one I use for rig interface as 2.  I’ve
tried all sorts of manual entries in the audio in and out but can not
seem to get much response form the screen on the main program or from
the secondary window.

When I select options on the 2nd waterfall style window and look at
sound card it seems to default to the default sound card even though I
think that I have correctly selected the 2nd card.  I can manual
selected the desired card but it will not stay set for the WSJT.

Anyone out there using a second card for this application?  What is the
correct audio IN/Out, is it card number or channel number for the card?

Anyone successfully setup a Microham Keyer?  The program successfully
does PPT through my current setting.

It’s possible that I may need to set up my 2nd card as my default
windows card to get the correct match,  any recommendations?

Thanks for the anticipated help

Ron W4LDE

Announce your digital  presence via our DX Cluster telnet://cluster.dynalias.org

Our other groups:

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: