John,

It is you who are the offensive one. And you have done this a number of
times on this group. Reasonable people do not win friends and influence
people with that approach.

No one with your vitriol should have remained in a leadership position
with the ARRL Digital HSMM group and I wonder if this was part of the
reason for its demise? People who are in leadership positions need to
work toward consensus when they are involved with volunteer work of this
nature.

Using terms such as babbling, telling others they know nothing, knock it
off, etc., suggest  a disturbing behavior on your part.

If you disagree with someone, why not respond by calmly explaining why
their view appears to be wrong (to you) instead of attacking them. You
might find it better for everyone, including yourself.

Rick, KV9U