I will be operating Field Day as N5RFX between Comanche and Rising
Star Texas.  At the top of the hour I will call for NTS traffic on
14.109.5 (dial frequency).  You can send your field day section
manager report to this field day station.  I will calling  for
traffic in MT63/MFSK and Olivia (16 tones 1k bandwidth).  Other
stations should do this too, so that section manager NTS traffic can
be serviced.  I would prefer to handle traffic with a telephone
number so that I can immediately deliver the message, but mailing
addresses will be serviced after field day is over.

At 0200 UTC I will switch to 7.090 (USB Dial frequency)

73,

Mark N5RFX