Jose- I'll wait, too, but I'm two years older than you, so they should hurry--HI
Bill W4BSG

At 01:09 PM 7/21/2007, you wrote:
Andy, I`m wait for it.   Thanks,   Jose  AF4IF

Andrew O'Brien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK, now that you have bought the new Harry Potter book, what more is
there to look forward to with excitement. A new digital protocol is
due to be tested in the next few weeks that will be of interest to
many. Watch this space .

Andy K3UK

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg-->Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.

We batter this Planet as if we had someplace else to go.