Hello Steinar and Demeter,

I will call CQ ARQ FAE Thursday evening at 17h00 UTC on 3617 KHz until 17h30.

You must have the Multipsk 4.4 version, click on "ARQ FAE" and open the "Aux
functions". I will send a RS ID so put "RS ID detection" ON, so you will be
automatically tuned on my frequency.

To answer, simply click on "Answer". After connection,  it is as in Packet or
in Pax.

To disconnect click "End".

There is an autocalibration of the sound card ("Sampling freq").

I'm QRP so my signal will be weak...

73
Patrick