>I hold QSOs every weekend. Its been months since I was last QRM'd
>by another operator.

Really?  Then either your luck, your operating practices, or your
station must be MUCH different than mine. I get QRM'ed every week at
least once.

I'll be in QSO with a station and WHAM! Somebody starts to call CQ on
top of us.  Or just off to the side, overlapping our QSO slightly. Or,
I'll be attempting to tune-in a weak DX station that's either CQ'ing or
in QSO and somebody will start to CQ right over the DX (THIS happens
most frequently of all).

I'm not saying any of this is INTENTIONAL QRM... but it sure is a common
occurrence for me,

de Peter K1PGV