Howard Brown wrote:
> Les, can you comment on Rick's question about PTT via CAT?
>
> I know that RFSM2400 keys my PTT via my Rigblaster but I
> guess Rick wants it to key the rig via the data port???
>
> Howard K5HB

Some Kenwood models already catered for - and there is a user defined
setup for other radios
Dmitry does not have the various parameters for keying Yaesu and Icom
radios at this time but I am very certain if someone were to send him
this information he would soon put it in the current program
In an earlier email I did ask if anyone could send him the information
for both Yaesu and Icom radios he would put it in the program for
Ptt on and off

This is an evolving program and to quote him from the webpage

 >Current version is 0.508(beta). (In reference to RFSM8000)

 >Program is not available for all yet, but will be very soon – in
October/November 2007.

 >We will respectfully accept any suggestions about new features from
all >(e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]).

I do think this program will be quite a good rival for Pactor 3
in the registered form - and also a good addition to anyones
data capabilities in the Freeware form

Les VK2DSG

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/drsked/drsked.php

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: