Hi Peter,

A number of fellows tested the new radio control in PC-ALE v1.062H in the latest builds ( #5 being the most recent) with the SDR-1000 and all works just fine I am told, although I wrote it, I don't have one here to test with. If you are using DIG instead of USB, you need to select USB-D using CHANNEL > MODIFY, otherwise USB is fine. You need to ask your questions of the SDR-1000 owner/users of PC-ALE via the HFlink forum.

/s/ Steve, N2CKH