Zack wrote:
> >From the ARRL CONTESTER'S RATE SHEET, 17 OCTOBER 2007
>
> Joe K1JT reports, "Some of us have been experimenting recently with
> two new narrow-band digital modes called JT2 and JT4.  A basic
> description and a status report is now available at
> http://tinyurl.com/2c7ktb
> If you are interested in making some tests of your own you can
> download WSJT version 5.9.8 r558 at
> http://tinyurl.com/2glh9g
> Please make your observations known either to me or on
>

> Zack
> N8FNR

Now, that's frustrating...  "either to me or on..."  so, where is Joe
inviting comments, I wonder?

I may just drop him an email asking thwe question about the low receive
audio performance of the later versions of WSJT, but if there is a forum
for such questions, it would be useful to know about them please.

Thanks - Dave (G0DJA)