I meant to type: "This technique will lead to a dis-qualification because..."

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Chudek
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Newbie question...

  Technically this will work. It would be poor operating practice because you
will transmit two simultaneous PSK signals and occupy twice the bandwidth
necessary for a QSO. In a digital contest this "technique" will lead to a
qualification because you are only allowed one TX signal on the band at a time.

  73 de Bob - KØRC in MN