[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> n6vl wrote:
>
>> Let's give the DRCC a shot!
>>

> Hi Steve,
>
> I wasn't aware of DRCC, ut then I guess no one can keep up to date with
> everything that goes on.  HI.

Ah, now I have a very red face, as I didn't recognise the name of the
group that I'm already a member of. (Blush).

I will try to be a bit more active and add thmy DRCC number to my sign
off at the end of my QSOs, which is how I became aware of the OMC in the
first place.

It's Jamboree On The Air (JOTA) this weekend, and I've promised to help
at a local Scout group and take one of my partners grandsons with me,
which may mean I can't be as active from home as I would like.

However, I will try and be more active next week as well.

Dave (G0DJA)
DRCC #08