The original pactor is fine since it is only 200hz wide. Even P2 is
fine but when a station transmits on PIII now we are wasting 2.4khz of
bandwidth using a mode that is only 30% faster than P2 but 500% wider.
That is why it has a bad rap.

Greg
KC7GNM

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "John Becker, WØJAB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>