From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Andrew O'Brien
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 6:52 AM
To: DIGITALRADIO
Subject: [digitalradio] Digitalradio SKED/ spotting page

Just a reminder about our sked/spotting page at
http://www.obriensw <http://www.obriensweb.com/drsked/drsked.php>
eb.com/drsked/drsked.php

Here is an example of who is listed currently...

Users seen in last 10 mins:
KB4AMA - M0EPC - IS0XDA - VE3FWF - OH7JJT - K3UK -

Self spotting is encouraged.

Despite some weekday evening flurries of activity, use of this page is
quite light overall. Please consider using it to post your activity
and/or to find some new contacts .

--
Andy K3UK
www.obriensweb.com