We are supposedly adults and having passed the
test, know the rules.  BUT:  There are always
those who:  I am a member of NavyMarineCorpMARS
and we have people who come out of the ham bands,
well out and cannot be a mistake, and interfere
with NMCM traffic and make what they think are
wise remarks. Riley will have a job for some time to come.