Darrel Smith wrote:
> Is there any particular reason he is looking for gmfsk? I used that app
> for a while but now used fldigi. Gmfsk should be available in the
> repository, I know it is for kubuntu.
>
> Darrel, VE7CUS

Yes - fldigi doesn't (at least, not yet) support MT-63.  I found
the ubuntu repository and the gmfsk package... although I'll have
to do some research to tell him how to get it installed.  He's
a Linux very-newbie, and I'm a Linux old-timer but haven't used
ubuntu enough to know how to have it fetch the packages.  I shouldn't
have any problems getting that figured out, though.  I survived the
transition from SLS to Slackware's .tgz files to RedHat RPM's :)

Thanks for the info.

73,

Paul / K9PS