From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Les Zavadil
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 4:03 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] RE: RM11392

But the "client", unless co-located with the PMBO, cannot hear what the PMBO
hears and the PMBO does not "listen" for non-Pactor transmissions before it
transmits.  That is the problem.  Seems to me that this would be a
relatively easy fix for the "technologically superior" Pactor advocates, but
haven't seen any evidence of any effort to do so, just over the top alarmism
about stifling innovation.  --  73  --  Les, W4FRA