Rick,

RM-11392 is a most excellent example of a bad petition in my opinion.
As Andrew stated, "The proposal has no chance of being adopted".

Also, I don't see any relevance to your CW vs. SSB comments and
RM-11392. I don't know where the heck you operate CW, even with my
oldest hybrid transceiver and 250hz Fox Tango filter I could easily
work CW stations among the worst SSB and I have when weak stations
have called me for a split mode contact to break through during SSB
pile ups, this is very common in contesting, especially on VHF+

I have no more time to waste discussing RM-11392, it is a dead issue in view.

73

/s/ Steve, N2CKH