Hello Simon,

> There is so much work involved in writing a fool-proof program with
>a good user interface that having to also write the encoding /
>decoding interface

RR for all. Yes I understand and it's true that detailed
specifications + source code as Peter have done with PSK31 was the
best. But we are not all perfect...

I hope, however, that we will be able to understand the JT65 code and
so we will have the satisfaction to have gain in knowledge.

73
Patrick