Hello Paul,

>Would you please outline the best way to update Multipsk. I don't do
>it very often and where the files go gets confusing. For example, do
After starting the program "Instal":
* if you have the 4.6 version, click on "Updating..." targetting the previous
Multipsk folder,
* if you have no version of Multipsk, click on "Installation",
* if you have an old version version of Multipsk and a Maps sub-directory to
the Multipsk folder, click on "Updating" targetting the previous Multipsk
folder. Note that you will not have the last Clock version.
* if you have a very old version version of Multipsk and not the Maps
sub-directoryt o the Multipsk folder, the best is to click on "Installation"
targetting the previous Multipsk folder.

>original folder were it will replace everything but keep preferences?
No a configuration file is created by Multipsk only if it is not detected in
the current folder.

However it is normal to have an information message telling you that you have
an old version of Multipsk (the new information will be created and intialized
to default values).

PSE for questions about Multipsk, contact the Multispk Yahoo group.

73
Patrick

  Would you please outline the best way to update Multipsk. I don't do
  it very often and where the files go gets confusing. For example, do
  we download your file, expand it to a temporary folder, then click
  some setup/installer icon in the temporary folder and navigator to the
  original folder were it will replace everything but keep preferences?

  Thank you and 73,
  Paul