Rick de Les

From: Rick
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 6:44 AM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] RFSM8000

Hi John,

Using RFSM 2400, I was able to connect with the non standard mode, but
had to go to 50 watts, and initially showed a 5 dB S/N connection, but
nothing would go through. There is a beep tone at the beginning of each
transmission and I see a large spike on the spectrum display which I am
guessing should be centered on the red vertical line? It is difficult to
have enough time to estimate where the spike should be set but your rig
is apparently very close to the exact frequency.

I still very much appreciate the constellation display and this program
has been the first that that has allowed me to see this dynamically
displayed on screen. I have seen this on diagrams, of course, but seeing
it in a real life display it is very impressive

--------Below the constellation display you will see a +/- figure on
receive -
--------just make this figure read 0 (zero) or as close as you can using
your main tuning