  From: Jose A. Amador
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 8:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: RTTY Standard

  Kantronics and AEA too.

  I have a Communications Quarterly issue from the mid 90's somewhere here
  in which the author modifies its filters for 170 Hz and describes a
  great improvement for AMTOR...but also becomes almost useless for 300
  baud packet.

  AM7910 modems have 200 Hz shift.

  Jose, CO2JA

  ---

  Brad wrote:
  > --- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
  > wrote:
  >> For amateur radio stations, 45.45 bauds and 170 Hz shift.
  >>

  > Don't be surprised to find some 200Hz shift there too. Kantronics or
  > someone used it as their standard, but generally, 170Hz machines had
  > no problem decoding it.
  >
  > Brad VK2QQ

  Participe en Universidad 2008.
  11 al 15 de febrero del 2008.
  Palacio de las Convenciones, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba
  http://www.universidad2008.cu