I just want to advise people that the PSK Reporter feature within
DM780 that I mentioned a few months  ago, has continued to evolve.
The latest releases of DM780 have some major new PSK Reporter
improvements.  DM780 users can know seamlessly report the PSK31
stations their rig is receiving to a central location and the
information is posted to the web site at
http://psk.gladstonefamily.net/pskmap.html .  The "super browser"
feature within DM780 is required to be open for the PSK Reporter to
work.  This is another useful tool in determining propagation and
on-air conditions.

DM780 can be found at http://hrd.ham-radio.ch/DM780/DM780.htm

Even if you do not use DM780 , the data at
http://psk.gladstonefamily.net/pskmap.html   can be quite useful.

--
Andy K3UK
www.obriensweb.com