POSSIBLE FREQUENCY ?????

To save confusion ... what about going for 28.150 + 1500 hz as
a 'center frequency' 28.151,500 -rf-ae- , that way dosent matter
what system you use , as long as you 'centered' on that freq, you
should see something. Also gives audio freq round 1500 hz , so any
harmonics 3khz will be outside the tx pass band, keeping things clean

Shall we say (subject to finding a un charted beacon in the
middle) :-

Ten Mtr packet general frequency

28.151,500 Hz center of tone's frequency

(ie dial frequency 28.150 usb , tone freq 1400/1600 hz
1500 hz = center frequency giving ae 28.151,500 Hz)

g ..