Interesting, but I believe it has already been done in MultiPSK with the
RS ID codes sent in MFSK in the preamble. They seem to work well.

I have used Video ID's and maybe your proposal is a bit more compact and
readable that the usual video ID's. It should be tested out. I believe
tha making Olivia more popular is a good thing.

Just some more food for thought.

73,

Jose, CO2JA

I am crossposting this to the Olivia and MultiPSK groups from the
digitalradio group. Seems an interesting point in favor of Olivia.

---