Last night around 10.131Mhz from Central Oregon I heard what appeared
to be two highspead CW signal pretty wide appeart sending simultaneously.
At first, only one was in my bandwidth and I thought it was just
highspeed CW. CWGet clocked it at about 60wpm but no "text" was
appearing on the display. As I tuned off to look for something else, I
discoved I was only "seeing" part 1 of two.  So the total picture was
two strong signals sounding like highspeed CW.

I went though all the modes in MixW and nothing turned up English
print - though I didn't try all the setting choice for each mode.

Any idea what that was?

Thank you and 73,
Paul