Well, what I meant (I don't remember the exact quote right now) is that
the steering wheel and the pedals remain in the same place and react in
a similar way, you don't have to learn anything basically new. Highways
don't need to be modified, either...

Jose, CO2JA

Tom Tcimpidis wrote:

> The CEO of GM once said that “What is good for GM is good for the country.”

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: