----- Missatge Original -----
De: Andrew O'Brien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Data: Dimarts, Octubre 7, 2008 2:21 am
Assumpte: Re: [digitalradio] EA3AQS CQing MT63
Destinatari: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com

 Andrew, I use Mixw 2.18 program for data modes . About MT63 never
 have got troubles in TX/RX. Time ago I worked with IZ8BLY´s and
 HERE I had problems with interleave and slanting.
 I use 1.000 long interleave but I can change other settings (Mixw)
 See you on the air. 73
 Abel - EA3AQS