I have been hearing a signal on or about 14.076 for the last several
days and don't know if it is related to the sigs you guys are hearing
on 14.171 or not.  It is 500hz wide and sounded like Olivia mode BUT I
think I have identified the mode as PAX with MultiPSK.

I have partially identified the signal as being in PAX mode and copied
the following message from it :
=4319.38N\00259.32W-73 DE TXEMA FROM IN83MH PAX_APRS

It apparently is a APRS digi peater and may be related to a web page
at : http://www.db0anf.de/app/aprs/stations/digiusers-EA2IP-9

It is apparently unattended since it QRM's anyone and everyone and it
is loud during the day with beam pointed to Europe.

Is is legal to run a digipeater unattended on this freq?