*From:* digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Tony
*Sent:* Saturday, November 22, 2008 12:24 AM
*To:* digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* Re: [digitalradio] Icom Cat Cable Driver?

Gil,

Thanks for the info. Solved the problem using a program called Unknown Device Identifier. See link below.

http://www.zhangduo.com/udi.html <http://www.zhangduo.com/udi.html>

Tony, K2MO

rojomn wrote:

If you have not tried it yet , give it a try. In many cases the driver will be in XP or the generic driver built in will work. If not, and if you don't
get information from plugging in the cable you may just be out of luck.
Remember that often you can plug the cable and it will identify itself to
windows and you can see it using Control Panel and or System Information.
If you determine the ID you probably can download a driver.

Gil, W0MN http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron <http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron>
N 44.082147 W 92.513085 1050' EN34rb
Hierro Candente, Batir de repente