I've never noticed anything from the charger for my Motorola, and
sometimes I charge it right at the radio desk! Unfortunately, I haven't
charged it for a few days, so I know it isn't that. Haven't charged
anything or plugged anything new or different in. Noise disappeared last
night and still isn't back, so maybe it moved on? Wishful thinking?

Tnx es 73
Dave
KB3MOW