Bonnie,

I have seen that Rein, the designer of the system, will reply to your
questions. I will let him do so since he has more knowledge than I
have on the PSKmail system.

I might comment after on the potential integration of the concepts for
HFN since I have also used this system under Multipsk.

73s, John (VK2ETA)

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "expeditionradio"