Russell,

Thanks for the #1 MFTTY QSO on 30 meters.  I would suggest that since
the stated Bandwidth for 1/2 speed is 468Hz that probably that keeps us
inside the 500Hz allowed bandwidth for most of the digital frequencies.
What I see interesting is the RX bandwidth at hald speed which is 15Hz.
That helps explain why so many are having trouble syncing in on a
station.  I think that the mode needs lots of work before it can be used
by all.  I can't get the help file to open.  O'well back to the standards

73 de
Ron W4LDE

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional