I am active on Digimodes and have worked a lot of state side and DX
stations using Olivia, PSK31, and JT65A modes mostly. I have
transmitted my signal on WSPR mode a total of about four hours several
times the past two weeks on 10.402 MHZ at times when many other
stations are present there. I also go to the WSPRnet.org site and have
seen my station in the database as a station that has uploaded many spots.

Here is the mystery: No one has ever heard nor uploaded an indication
they have spotted my transmission. This is twilight zone territory. I
monitor my transmitted signal using fldigi so I know my transmission
is going out (5-10 watts) and is in the correct range of frequencies.
Can anyone give me any suggestions why no other station has ever heard
me on WSPR?

Thanks for you input in advance.

AB7JK