  From: F.R. Ashley
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: New MFTTY Version 30.145

  I've tried calling CQ endlessly on 20 and 80 meters but never once gotten a
response or even heard an MFTTY station.  Where is everyone hiding?
  I've read where some use 14.068 on 20 meters but it is so crowded there with
PSK and all.  I've also tried 3.591 on 80 meters but no luck there either.

  Can we all try to establish a meeting frequency for using this mode?

  73 Buddy WB4M

    <SNIP>