From: Howard S. White <drpa...@msn.com>

Subject: [sdsixshooters] the
economy

How I would fix the economy

Greed is hurting all of us. When is there enough wealth to stop getting
more? If someone gets $100,000,000, 000, he can afford to pay 99% tax and
learn to live on $1,000,000,000. But our tax laws give that person
$650,000,000, 000. I don't believe that is fair. So I propose eliminating
the
current 35% flat tax that we currently have.

Mike's non-flat tax plan

wealth = tax + spending

$100B 99% $1B
$10B 95% $500M
$1B 90% $100M
$100M 80% $20M
$10M 70% $3M
$1M 50% $500K
$100K 10% $90K
$20K 0% $20K

Some people say that, if poor people did not pay taxes, they would not have
any incentive to try to gain wealth and live on welfare. This is crazy
because wealth is the incentive and tax on poor people is just insulting.

But no one has $100,000,000, 000. I think Exxon-Mobil is trying to, real
hard. If they had to pay 99% tax, they would not try so hard and we would
all benefit from that.

Michael E. Lebo
San Diego