Bonnie
One would also respectfully ask why the 24/7 Global Emcomm group
would choose to run their system on a known MT63 frequency of long
standing - I guess we all should keep in mind that no one group has any
claim to ANY frequency and to expect QRM from others should be the norm
Les VK2DSG

expeditionradio wrote:

Respectfully, I'm just curious why you would want to run such an
experiment directly on top of an existing ham radio 24/7 global Emcomm
network at 14109 USB?

Bonnie KQ6XA