Rick
same here in the St. Louis area. That is why all 7 of my
computers are Dell's. Just punch in the "tag" number and
their site will tell you what drivers you need. Load the OS and
drivers and your done. Since you can now load XP on any
number of computers it's no problem.

I have a harder time loading DOS onto the main shack computer.

John, W0JAB