Welcome back Rem,  yes I surprised too.  Use to be that we could get no NA
stations to go there, they all hung out on 7070.  Now the majority are there.
I would say this is within the last year or so, maybe related to Part 97
changes in 2007, perhaps more people actually read the band plans

Andy K3UK