Dear Digital Enthusiasts,

I did not pay much attention to 30m so far, but I a nice
chat with Rob ZL3RG, where I heard him both paths on this
band convinced me abt its opportunities ... tnx Rob!

I am primarily an Olivia et.al. user rather than PSK, so I
am wondering why this mode is not more common on 30m: the
band seems to have slowly changing conds, often sigs are
weak (at least at my antenna, hi) so a slow but robust
mode would imho fit nicely here... any thought on this?

I will keep calling occasionally, but I am a bit stuck
with QRGs: hflink.com suggests for 16/500 Olivia 10139.25 kHz,
which is only "nearly" compatible with band plans, and 10141.75/
10142.25 both being quite busy with PSK traffic.

So, I am wondering if it made sense to use 10146-10148? This
range is rather quiet here in JN68 (144-146 is sometimes busy
with Pactor sigs), how does this in other places under
the same Ionosphere?

73, Joachim DL7JP