  From: Kim
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 11:15 AM
  Subject: [digitalradio] Unable to set time

  It became necessary to obtain a new computer to run digital modes.
  I like running JT65A but I'm unable to reset my computer clock. I've tried
using the update feature in Windows where you go to Windows.com or nist.gov.
I've also tried the sites accessable through W6NEK Beacon Tracker. I only get
messages saying "There was an error in the process"

  Is there any reason I cannot connect to these sites?

  Kim AB7JK