From: Kim <kimme...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [digitalradio] Re: Unable to set clock
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 3:47 PM

            Thanks for the suggestions.. Yeah I've downloaded half a dozen
softwares that claim to access servers to update my computer clock. None work
because there is something in Windows configuration that blocks this process.
About three computers back I had the same problem. Trouble is I can't remember
what the solution is.

I was hoping someone familiar with Windows configuration would respond.

Kim AB7JK