> By the way is PocketDigi still being developed? Just hoped there would
> be an update someday soon :)

Hi Sholto.

I am doing some improvements, but very slowly. Actually I have the DXCC
database and calculation of bearing/distance ready for about a year already, I
just waited to get more new features accumulated before I do another release.

I worked on hardware improvements of the ATS-3b transceiver. Now I need to
update ATS-3b firmware and then I will probably return to PocketDigi
development.

I need to be more on air to be motivated again to improve PocketDigi.

73, Vojtech