In n-ary FSK, if all tones in the ensemble have identical maximum magnitudes,
then isn't it true that the maximum bandwidth will be identical that of binary
(2-tone) FSK with a shift whose value is difference in frequency between the
highest and lowest tones in the ensemble?

   73,

      Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "expeditionradio" <expeditionra...@...>